New data leak about China and its deception to hide Covid-19

FILE PHOTO: Chinese and U.S. flags are set up for a signing ceremony during a visit by U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao at China's Ministry of Transport in Beijing, China April 27, 2018. Picture taken April 27, 2018. REUTERS/Jason Lee/File Photo

A research dossier compiled by the so-called”Five Eyes” intelligence alliance Says Which China intentionally hid or destroyed evidence of the coronavirus outbreak, leading to the loss of thousands of lives Across the Globe.

The 15-page record from the intelligence agencies of the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia, and New Zealand, has been obtained by Australia’s Saturday Telegraph paper and says which China’s secrecy led to an “attack on international transparency.”

The dossier rolls topics that were discussed in press reports regarding the epidemic of this virus, for example, a first denial by China that the virus may be transmitted between people, the silencing or”disappearing” of physicians who tried to talk up, the destruction of proof in laboratories and refusal to present live trials to global scientists working on a disease.

Specifically, the file notes that China began to censor news of the virus on internet search engines and societal websites starting Dec. 31, deleting phrases such as”SARS variation,” Wuhan Seafood market” and”Wuhan Unknown Pneumonia.”

Three days after, on Jan. 3, China’s National Health Commission ordered virus samples to be either moved to designated testing centers or destroyed, while concurrently issuing a”no-publication order” related to the illness.

The Saturday Telegraph report includes a timeline of obfuscation that is Chinese. On Jan. 5, for example, Wuhan’s Municipal Health Commission ceased releasing daily updates on the number of new cases and wouldn’t restart them to 13 days. On Jan. 10, Wang Ganga, a respiratory specialist in Peking University First Hospital who had been exploring the epidemic, said that it was”under control” and mostly a”mild condition.” (Wang himself could reveal 12 days after that he had been infected with the virus)

Two days after, on Jan. 12, a Shanghai professor’s laboratory was shut down after it shared information over the virus’s genetic sequence with the outside world. On Jan. 24, Chinese officials ceased the Wuhan Institute of Virology from sharing virus samples using a laboratory at the University of Texas.

Perhaps most damningly, the dossier claims that Chinese police denied the virus might be spread between humans until Jan. 20,”despite signs of human-human transmission in early December.”

The file is likewise unsparing regarding the World Health Organization (WHO), stating it toed the Chinese lineup about human-to-human transmission in spite of the fact that”officials at Taiwan raised worries as early as December 31, as did specialists in Hong Kong on January 4.”

As of Friday night, the WHO’s official Twitter accounts featured a tweet from Jan. 14 that stated: “Preliminary investigations performed by the Chinese government have found no clear signs of human-to-human transmission of this novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China.”

Even the dossier goes on to state that during February,” Beijing [pressed] that the US [sic], Italy, India, Australia, Southeast Asian acquaintances [sic] and many others not to protect themselves through travel restrictions, also as [China] impose [d] severe restrictions in the home.”

At precisely the identical time, the file says: “Countless people [left] Wuhan after the outbreak and before Beijing lock[ed] down the city on January 23.”

The dossier continues with a litany of Chinese defensiveness, stating: “As EU [European Union] diplomats prepare a study on the pandemic, [China] successfully presses Brussels to attack language on [China] disinformation.”

Likewise, “As Australia calls for an independent inquiry into the pandemic, [China] threatens to cut trade with Australia. [China] has additionally reacted to US [sic] involves transparency.”

The Saturday Telegraph report does pose one precise stage of divergence between the allied authorities, with Australia considering the coronavirus most likely originated from the Wuhan wet market and placing the opportunities it leaked from a laboratory at”5 percent.”

By contrast, Fox News reported April 15 the U.S. intelligence officials are increasingly confident that coronavirus likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory as a consequence of China’s attempt to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capacities of the United States.

President Trump said Thursday that he’d seen evidence suggesting after Fox News and many others asked if he knew of anything that gave him confidence that the outbreak originated in the Wuhan Institute of 41, the virus came from a laboratory.

“YesI have,” he replied,”And, I believe that the World Health Organization ought to be ashamed of themselves since they’re such as the public relations agency for China.”

Many sources told Fox News that it is believed standards in Wuhan were dismissed before the virus leaked, prompting Beijing to initiate a cover-up. Sources also claimed the WHO has been complicit in the beginning in helping China cover its paths.

China and the WHO have denied any wrongdoing.

The Saturday Telegraph reported that figures in the Wuhan Institute of Virology formerly worked or trained in Australian authorities labs where they conducted research on pathogens from bats as part of an ongoing partnership with the Academy of Sciences.

According to the dossier, the work at the Wuhan lab of the team involved discovering samples of coronavirus within a cave in the province and synthesizing.

0 I like it
0 I don't like it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *